The Greater East Aurora Chamber of Commerce is presenting a panel of 6 local employers in various industries to talk about career opportunities in their respective fields.
The event is free and will be held Wednesday, January 23rd, 7 – 8:30pm at Absolut Care of Aurora Park, 292 Main St., East Aurora. This presentation is open to the public – parents, students, educators, and businesses. Enter the building through the Rehab facility toward the rear of the building.
Light refreshments will be served.
Panelists will discuss exciting opportunities in the skilled trades, auto service & repair, welding, health care and manufacturing fields and the skills needed in entering the workforce in general.
Confirmed panelists are:
- Melissa Lauricella, Human Resource Manager, Astronics/LSI
- Brian Frascella, Employee Engagement Manager, Moog
- Wemelie Arellano, Director, Absolut Care of Aurora Park
- Mike Bolea, General Manager, West Herr – East Aurora
- Mark Andol, President, General Welding & Fabricating and the Made in America Store
- Tony Cellino, President, Cellino Plumbing
Prior registration is not required. For further information contact the GEACC @ 652-8444.