Thank you for your interest in registering as a vendor for our Virtual Sidewalk Sale & Street Festival.
VENDOR SPOTS FOR THIS EVENT ARE SOLD OUT!!!
Thank you to all of our businesses who registered for this new virtual event. If you are interested in being put on a waiting list for next years event, please email the Chamber at EAChamber@eanycc.com!
This virtual event will take place Thursday, July 23 through Saturday, July 25 on the Greater East Aurora Chamber of Commerce’s Sidewalk Sale & Street Festival Event page on Facebook.
As a virtual vendor, you will receive the following benefits:
- Business information listed on the Chamber’s Website.
- Two organic Facebook posts created by the Chamber about your business to be scheduled sometime over the three-day sale,
- Ability to post three times a day about your business and products on the Chamber’s Sidewalk Sale Facebook Event page.
- A pre-made Facebook graphic announcing you as a participant in the sale.
- Inclusion on a Vendor List which will be:
- Pinned to the top of the Event Facebook Page with your business’s Facebook page tagged
- Included in a Press Release sent out to local media.
- Included in an email announcing the Sale to more than 900 contacts.
- Included in a vendor post at least once during the week leading up to the sale.
- Included in a Blog article posted on the Chamber’s Blog.
The cost to register is $40 for Chamber Members and $65 for Non-Members. There are limited spots available for this virtual event.
Chamber Member Vendor registration is open now through Monday, June 22.
Non-Member Vendors may register beginning on Tuesday, June 23.
Deadline for all vendors to register on Thursday, July 9.
As this is a Virtual Event, all vendors MUST have a business Facebook page to participate as well as a way to accept payments. The Chamber will not be handling sales, payment, or shipping of any product.
We encourage vendors to actively participate in the sale via their own business Facebook page by posting examples of your product, responding to comments, sharing Chamber posts about the event, etc.
We particularly encourage you to hold Virtual Live Sales via your Facebook page that the Chamber can help promote during the three-day sale.
We are offering online registration and payment as well as a PDF registration form for check payments.
Once you register online and your payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with detailed information about the event.
If paying by check, please make sure to include an email and phone number on the registration form so we can contact you for confirmation.