This coming Thursday, February 20th, 8:30 am at the East Aurora Hampton Inn, in case you missed it last time or you would like to refresh your efforts in promoting your business, the Chamber will have presentations from Visit Buffalo Niagara and our Chamber webmaster, providing information on how to increase the awareness and outreach of your business to local and international consumers.
Cindy Kincaide from Visit Buffalo Niagara and Jeff Surdej from Surdej Web Solutions will discuss the opportunities available to promote your business to a larger audience at no cost.
Learn to take advantage of these free programs to increase sales for your business!
This is also a great opportunity to network and share with other business owners.
Please see the attached agenda.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Gary Grote, Executive Director
Business Tourism Council Meeting
Thursday, February 20, 2020
8:30 – 9:30am
@ East Aurora Hampton Inn
- Welcome/Self Introductions
- Visit Buffalo Niagara – Extra Net Presentation – Cindy Kincaide, VBN
- Chamber – Manage Your Membership Listing Presentation – Jeff Surdej, Surdej Web Solutions
- Oakwood Avenue/Tannery Brook Culvert Construction Update
- Heartland Travel Showcase – Target Cleveland 2021
- Upcoming Events
- New Business/Community Updates/Information Exchange – Bring flyers, posters, promotional pieces of your upcoming activities and events.
Next Meeting Date: Thursday, March 19, 2020 – 8:30am @ Auctions International, 11167 Big Tree Rd., EA – Hosted by Russ Scherrer, Auctions International & Pam Forge, Explore NY/Forge Ahead Productions
Continental Breakfast Provided