You’ve probably already heard about Chamber Week already but we would very much like you to join us for a great week of activities.
Every day offers you an opportunity to network, to explore opportunities the Chamber offers to help you grow your business and to have some fun!
- MONDAY – Stop over at the Chamber office for some dessert after lunch as we cut our birthday cake celebrating our 72nd year of serving the Greater East Aurora business community – Noon – 1:30pm
- TUESDAY – Visit with various representatives from the SBA, SCORE, the Small Business Development Center, Bene-Care, Stellar Dental, BOCES and others to learn about the services and connections you can make that may be a resource to help your business grow or save you some dollars. Join us at one of the most unique venues in East Aurora, the Fisher-Price Heritage Center, 8am – 9:30pm.
- WEDNESDAY – Network and fun in the AM with the Chamber’s Networking Group, 7:50 – 9am at the Iron Kettle Restaurant – ($5) and later in the evening food, drinks and actual race car driving on the track at Holland Speedway – 5:30 – 7:30pm. No cost.
- THURSDAY – Business After Hours at Mambrino King, 5:30 – 7:30 pm – Complimentary drinks and wine tasting at another great East Aurora venue!
- FRIDAY – A special lunch time event with a hot dog roast at the American Grille in Elma – Noon – 1:30pm. No cost except for the cash bar.
So plan on joining us next week for the fun!
RSVP’s required as a courtesy to our hosts – 652-8444. Members, non-members and employees welcome!