Why become a Health Live! Vendor?
This event will be a virtual event using Facebook and Facebook Live. It will run Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday from May 3 through May 26 on the Chamber’s Facebook page.
Each participating vendor will receive one (or two) 30-minute spots in which to do a presentation or demonstration, etc. live on Facebook. The Chamber will, to the best of its ability, schedule all events based on the information provided on the registration form.
Each business MUST have its own Facebook page and be able to stream the workshop live on its Facebook page. The Chamber will then share those sessions live on its Facebook page so they run simultaneously on the schedule day and time.
As a Vendor, you’ll receive:
• One 30-minute Facebook Live segment.
• Link to recorded your Facebook Live segment on Chamber’s website for 12 months (until the 2022 event begins)
• Invitation to a FREE virtual training on how to use Facebook and Facebook Live for this event.
• Invitation to attend a Chamber Networking Group at 8:30 a.m. on May 12 to introduce your business to potential customers and clients.
• Your business information listed on the Chamber website as a participating vendor with links to your website and Facebook page.
• Inclusion in all PR/media/marketing for Health Live! including press releases, advertising, blog article, and social media posts.
• Inclusion on a monthly, weekly, daily schedule of events (weekly and daily inclusion will depend on the date/time of your Facebook Live session).
• Inclusion in Chamber emails announcing the event.
The Chamber will advertise Health Live! through boosted Facebook posts and paid advertising. The 30-minute segments will be held at 8 a.m., noon, and 4 p.m. on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays throughout May.
The cost is $40 for Chamber Members and $65 for Non-Members. A second 30-minute segment may be purchased at a 50% discount.