The Greater East Aurora Chamber of Commerce is working to provide you with the most updated information regarding COVID-19 and the resources available to you to help you best manage your business during this challenging time.
In addition to the Covid-19 Business Action Plan and a World Health Organization corona virus video, here are some quick suggestions that you can take advantage of to help you along:
- Share with us what you are doing!
- To your customers practicing social distancing but who still want to support your local businesses here’s a tip – Have them call or go online and buy a gift card or gift certificate from your business. This is immediate revenue for you and they can enjoy the benefit of the gift card at a later date.
- If you haven’t liked the Chamber’s Face Book page do it right away. We will re-post your postings on our site to help you reach our growing social media network.
- If you do on line business/shopping let your customers know. Also, notify the Chamber and we can track and share that information to encourage shoppers who might not be willing, at this time, to go out into the public.
- Are you changing or limiting your hours or is it business as usual? Are you postponing/canceling events? What steps are you taking to disinfect your location?
- We want to share your information with the public. So please, let us know!
Also, with President Trump authorizing the Small Business Administration (SBA) “to exercise available authority to provide capital and liquidity to firms affected by the corona virus” by making available an additional $50 billion in low interest loans to businesses, the Chamber will continue to keep open the lines of communication with the local Buffalo SBA office, gathering information and sharing that information with our members.
If you have questions or concerns you would like us to address with the SBA or appropriate governmental agencies, please let us know.