The Greater East Aurora Chamber of Commerce is presenting a panel of 6 local employers in various industries to talk about career opportunities in their respective fields.
The event is free and will be held Wednesday, January 23rd, 7 – 8:30pm at Absolut Care of Aurora Park, 292 Main St., East Aurora. This presentation is open to the public – parents, students, educators, and businesses. Enter the building through the Rehab facility toward the rear of the building.
Light refreshments will be served.
Panelists will discuss exciting opportunities in the skilled trades, auto service & repair, welding, health care and manufacturing fields and the skills needed in entering the workforce in general.
Confirmed panelists are:
- Melissa Lauricella, Human Resource Manager, Astronics/LSI
- Brian Frascella, Employee Engagement Manager, Moog
- Wemelie Arellano, Director, Absolut Care of Aurora Park
- Mike Bolea, General Manager, West Herr – East Aurora
- Mark Andol, President, General Welding & Fabricating and the Made in America Store
- Tony Cellino, President, Cellino Plumbing
Prior registration is not required. For further information contact the GEACC @ 652-8444.
CHAMBER GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE A GOOD HOLIDAY GIFT THAT SUPPORTS LOCAL BUSINESSES!
The holiday season is upon us! While shoppers make out their holiday lists, one great option is a Chamber gift certificate. The popular certificates are treated like cash for purchases. The gift certificate program was developed by the Chamber as a way to support local businesses by keeping customer dollars in the greater East Aurora area. Over 100 businesses participate in the program. The certificates are great gifts for mail carriers, babysitters, teachers, bus drivers, family, friends and employees.
The certificates are sold in $5, $10 and $25 increments at the Greater East Aurora Chamber, and the purchaser is provided with a list of over 100 merchants at that time. A complete listing of gift certificate participants can be viewed by visiting the Chamber website at www.eanycc.com and going to the member directory section, or simply contact the Chamber Office at 652-8444, or stop in at our office at 652 Main St, East Aurora. Office Hours are Monday-Friday; 8am-4:30pm.
The Chamber Office will be open special hours for Small Business Saturday, November 24th, 10am-2pm.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Next Week’s Chamber Awards!
Next Week Tuesday, September 25th the Greater East Aurora Chamber of Commerce will be recognizing 8 businesses, organizations and individuals for their achievements at 6pm at the Roycroft Inn.
Here are 5 reasons why you should be there!
5. You need a fun night out enjoying great food and drink at the Roycroft Inn!
4. Join fellow business associates, educators and government representatives as you network and re-connect!
3. Cheer on friends and colleagues that have had a significant positive impact on Greater EA!
2. See what’s REALLY happening in your community!
1. You will be inspired and motivated!
For further information contact the Chamber office at 652-8444.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Based on our recent survey the number one thing members value most about their Chamber membership?
NETWORKING!…the opportunity to connect to over 500 local businesses.
Now that’s a powerful membership benefit!
Join by Friday, 8/17 during our Membership Drive and get 15 months membership for the cost of 12 months!