Join us for an intimate workshop to get connected directly to the Human Capital Management experts who can advise on the most pressing HR concerns. View workshop details!
The Greater East Aurora Chamber of Commerce will be featuring the resources and strengths it brings to help local businesses achieve their goals during Chamber week Monday, June 12 through Friday, June 16.
Each day that week the Chamber will highlight a specific activity or program which will offer the opportunity to present the different aspects of its work in helping to promote Greater East Aurora community businesses while working to create an environment for businesses to succeed.
All GEA businesses, members, non-members and members of the community are invited to attend and meet Chamber board members, staff and other area business people.
- Monday, 6/12 – Noon – 1:30pm – Chamber Week Kickoff – Chamber Office – 652 Main Street
Join us for the Chamber’s 72nd Year Celebration with a birthday cake! Federal, State & local elected officials invited.
- Tuesday, 6/13 – 8am – 9:30am – Business Resource Day -Fisher-Price Heritage Center on the Fisher – Price Campus, 636 Girard Ave. – Meet with representatives from the SBA, SCORE, Small Business Development Center, Women’s Business Center at Canisius College, ECIDA, Bene-Care, P-Tach, BOCES II Ormsby Educational Center and more.
- Wednesday, 6/14 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm – Holland Speedway Business After Hours, Networking & Fun! Finger foods, beverages and an opportunity for attendees to drive race cars around the track! No cost!
- Thursday, 6/15 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm – Mambrino King Business After Hours, Networking and a complimentary drink at a unique local business.
- Friday, 6/16 – Noon – 1:30pm – Hot Dog Roast @ American Grille, 7901 Seneca St., Elma –– Wrap up the week in a fun, informal way with local business owners and friends!
No cost for hot dog roast. Cash bar.
We invite area business people to join us at any or all of the events this week.
Please RSVP for each event by calling the Chamber office at 652-8444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Greater East Aurora Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce the launch of its new website., www.eanycc.com
The website, which will officially launch Monday, June 5, provides numerous resources to both Chamber members and people who are planning a visit to the East Aurora area including member business listings, an event calendar for both Chamber events and community events, and a link to the Chamber’s annual Visitors Guide.
The site has a modern look that is clean, crisp and easily navigable. Members will be able to join or renew their membership online, something they were not able to do in the past. The website gives members the ability to “claim” their business listing and, after registering, edit or add their detailed business information such as logos, photographs, social media and website links, etc.
Chamber Executive Director, Gary Grote, stated that, “Our new website, with its new look and features, provides a better presentation of what the Chamber offers to its members while also providing greater choices to our members to market themselves.”
Chamber members will also be able to advertise on the site. Information on advertisement sizes and rates can be obtained by calling the Greater East Aurora Chamber at (716) 652-8444. Bright & Brainy Creative Marketing is offering discounted advertisement design services to any member who is interested in advertising on the website. For more information please call (716) 392-6201 or email email@example.com.
For more information on the website or advertising rates, please call the Greater East Aurora Chamber at (716) 652-8444.