Register to be a Participating Restaurant
Restaurant Registration Cost: $65
Registration Deadline: 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 1
Benefits of Participating
Your information & special Taste Menu included:
- – On the Chamber website.
- – In a “pinned” post at the top of the Taste’s Facebook page with more than 2,400 followers.
- – In a Chamber blog article with website link; a Chamber email to more than 900 people; and press release.
You’ll also receive:
- – Ability to post once a day on the Taste’s Facebook Pagethe week leading up to the event; and twice a day during the event.
- – One Chamber share of a post from your restaurant on the Taste Facebook page during the week.
- – Invitation to the Chamber’s LIVE press conference a week before the Taste.
- – Participation in 2020 Taste Awards – voted on by the public
Restaurants are encouraged to hold “live” Facebook events during the Taste of East Aurora. Chamber will create a schedule of these events and will post/share the daily schedule. **Live events (day, time, and what it will feature) MUST be submitted at least 48 hours before the restaurant’s event.
- – All restaurants MUST be a CURRENT member of the Chamber.
- – All restaurants MUST offer a signature Taste of East Aurora Menu in one or more of these price ranges: $10, $20, and/or $30 plus tip & tax.
- -This Menu can be one specific item or a complete meal. It must fit into one of three categories or a combination of all three: appetizer/small plate, entrée, and/or dessert.
- – Please include meal prices on Menu.
- – All restaurants must take their own customer payments and must arrange for reservations, take out, curbside pickup, and/or delivery with customers.
Please email your Taste of East Aurora Menu to Victoria Sturman at email@example.com or upload it with your online registration. Deadline to submit menus is 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 8
Menus MUST be in a PDF or Word format & ready to print.
The deadline to apply is 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 1.
Restaurant Vendor Cost is $65.